Before I start this post, I want to apologise for taking so long to finally get around to this one. I always find it incredibly humbling to get an award for my blog, and I was actually nominated twice for this one.
The first nomination I received from Sophiethestark. Now if you have not yet seen her blog, or her many comments on other blogs, seriously where have you been all these months (just kidding ofcourse). Her blog is absolutely amazing though, and she has always been very supportive of my own blog. Moreover she always has a kind word to say about posts you publish, and it truly amazes me that people spent their precious time doing that. So, if you are not yet following her blog, hit that subscribe button now. And ofcourse, thank you so much Sophie.
The second nomination I received from Alli who runs an amazing blog called Wormalblog. Now, the term Versatile pretty much falls short regarding her blog. She blogs about an enormous range of different topics, and she is a truly sweet and kind person to talk to. So I guess you know what to do, right? Just hit the link button and subscribe. I promise you won’t regret it. And ofcourse a big thank you for you as well Alli, for nominating me for this award. It really is awesome!
- Display award
- Thank the person who gave this award (and include a link to their blog)
- Share seven things about yourself
- Nominate bloggers
7 Things about me
Well, this is really getting to be a very difficult question to answer. Having received two awards where I already shared 7 things before, I am pretty much running out of things to say that you don’t already know. But let’s see if I can find some new things that are not too erm, boring I guess is the right word?
1. My favorite alltime science fiction movie is Aliens. (I am not counting Star Wars, because that is a franchise and in my opinion a whole league of it’s own lol). As for Aliens, I have seen that movie so many times, that I have pretty much lost count and almost know it by heart.
2. I am more happy staying at home, than going outside. Then again with the enormous amount of hobbies that I invest my time in, I am never bored. Well…..almost never.
3. I can at times be an impulse buyer. If I happen to see a movie or tv show, or even a cool advertisement for something, I can be very easily persuaded to buy stuff I don’t really need. Which pretty much explains the enormous backlog I have.
4. I can occasionally cry when I see a movie. Yes, I know I am a guy, but I am not ashamed to admit it. It does not happen very often though, mind you.
5. I really like handing out compliments. It is receiving compliments that is way harder to accept. I think that is a thing I will always continue to struggle with, and something I will never grow comfortable with.
6. There is one novel that I have read that literally kept me up at night, because I could not put it down (it was so good). That novel is called The Elfstones of Shannara by Terry Brooks. It was at 4 o’clock at night that I realised it had become very late indeed.
7. I have an irrational fear of wasps. As soon as there is one close to me, I turn into a screaming idiot, and try to run away as fast as I can (while avoiding stumbling over my own feet, furniture ot whatever else might be close by)
The honorable nominees
Just as it is getting harder to find seven new things about myself, it also getting hard to find people who have not yet been nominated for this award. That said, the following blogs definitely deserve it, so go check them out, if you are not already following them.
1. Soneawrites a fantastic blog that deals what Anime, movies, books, games, and all kinds of other cool stuff. The blog layout is seriously cool looking, and the posts are also very enjoyable to read.
2. Heyitszel a wonderful blog that deals with all things anime, but does it in so many original ways that variety does not even cover it properly. For instance one of her recent features deals with architecture in anime, which is very cool and original. And she is also a very kind person to talk to.
3. Renxkyoko’s space another very cool blog that deals with so many different subjects that it is almost impossible to cover them all. Simply hit the link and check it out for yourself. I’m pretty sure you will find it to your liking.
4. Artistbybeauty a blog that I have not been following for very long, but which has already made a very lasting impression on me. There are so many different subjects on her blog, that it is always a surprise what will be next. Ranging from tutorials on how to make paper flowers, book reviews, games, and all sorts of other things, variety is exactly the right description for this one.
And that as they say, is that. Thank you for reading and see you at the next post.