I really can’t believe it, but I have been nominated for the Unique Blogger Award. I am really getting shy and humbled by getting yet another award for my blog☺️ First off I want to thank Karalee from Talesofbelle for nominating me for this award. Her blog deals with cosmetics and skincare, but also has very cool bookreviews, which I really enjoy reading. If you haven’t already, go and check out her awesome site. Karalee, thank you again 😀
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you
- Answer the questions
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award
- Ask them three questions
What are 3 items on your bucketlist?
Hmm, tough question, but here they are in no particular order:
- As some if you might already know I have a very high interest in everything Asian, so I definitely want to visit an Asian country one day. Preferably Japan or China, but pretty much any Asian country would do.
- I also one day want to make a cruise. I think it would be awesome to board a cruiseship and just go anywhere in the world across a big ocean. The destination for me is not even important, but just being aboard is experience enough for me.
- Well, I am still single, so I hope to one day get a girlfriend. I have no problems with being alone, but after all this time, it would be nice to have someone to share similar interests with.
If you could meet any three people, alive or dead, who would they be?
Here they are, again in no particular order:
- Summer Glau. She is my favorite actress, and you might know her from tv series such as Sarah Connor Chronicles, Arrow and Firefly. Honestly though I would probably be so nervous I could not say a thing, but would probably stand around like an idiot lol.
- Sylvester Stallone. He has made so many great action flicks that I grew up with, and at his age he still continues to impress. Also from what I have seen of him in real life, I think he is also very kind.
- Rodney Smith. This name might be unfamiliair to most of you, but he has a YouTube channel about Boardgaming. I did a post about boardgame channels once (you can find it Here) and he is just one of the nicest persons I have ever seen. His passion and commitment to the boardgame community is just truly awesome.
What would you do if you would win the lottery?
Lol, this is a fun question. Well, I guess I would buy a cool house, and complete at least two things on my bucketlist (see above). Also I would do something for charity, don’t know exactly what, but if you win such an amount of money, it would not be fair to keep it all to yourself 😀 Your life would change a lot I think, so I would probably have more time off, to do more awesome things like travelling, watching even more things than I already do (lol), and just make the most out of life.
- If there was anything you could change about your favorite movie or novel, to make it even more perfect, what would it be?
- Name three topics that you haven’t written a post on yet, but might be planning sometime in the future.
- If you could arrange a debate between two people that you admire, who would they be, and why would you want to let them debate?